Looking for a highly qualified, trustworthy home inspector?
10 reasons why we are the best inspector for you!
- Foundation Performance is determined with the most advanced foundation tool available in the market. The Zip Level 2000 by Techidea Corp. Most companies do merely a visual inspection.
- ALL, not just a sampling, of Electrical Receptacles (aka outlets ) are inspected for not only power but also proper wiring. Most inspection companies check just a sampling (1 per room) since the state allows it.
- Thermal Infrared Scan done to locate missing insulation. This is key to providing both a more comfortable and energy efficient home.
- Excellent Client Feedback.
- Christian owned business.
- Most Inspection Reports emailed to client within 24 hours of inspection.
- Inspection Reports embed photos of issues and all deficiencies are in red ink for easy reference.
- 13 years inspection experience
- TX Pro. Inspector Lic. #7238, TPREIA 2016 V.P., Internachi Mber. since 2004
- See our Google Plus page for other client feedback
Our home inspection services are performed for buyers in the following situations:
- Pre-owned Home Inspections
- Final Phase Inspection of New Construction Homes
- New Construction Phased Inspections consisting of 3 inspections:
- Foundation pre-placement (aka pre pour) inspection
- Frame (pre-drywall) inspection
- Final Phase of Construction
- 1 Year & 2 Year Builder Warranty Inspections
- Seller or Listing Inspections
- Homeowner Maintenance Inspections